MY SECRETE FRIENDS



I have a secrete friend . Every night I met him and present him my sadness , my broke stories , my secrets  and then with the passage of time he became my best friend . And I named him sad friend because he always talks sad thing . A friend without body, without heart , actually he was a thought when we firstly met but after then he keeps growing and now sometimes he talks too but in very less sound.  He likes me when i cry and i think he is crazy . Because his talk is crazy . One day he said

SAD FRIEND : Haseeb you sometimes think too much ,  and when you think that much , I grow inside you like tumor and worries divides me at faster rate . MAYBE one day i will become you and you becomes my silence .

ME : I usually laughs at him and says " you are just my creation , and I will kill you  one day whenever I get my happy friend back .

 

SAD FRIEND: He smirked at me and said "forget him , he will never come back and I am your only friend alive "

Now you must be confused that who is this happy friend , well actually he is my childhood friend , we were together at then and we were the best buddies but then he became mean and selfish . And one day he got Irritated of me and said

 Happy friend : " why I should always stay with you every time, you are not child anymore , you have grown up now make other friends "

By saying that he left me but even after that he keeps on coming but for short period . Then one day I saw something like a shadow , and he was watching me .

Me : Who are you

 Shadow I am silence , could you see me ?

Me : Yes , of course I could see you . But why you asked me that illogical question ?

 

Shadow(  sad voice): Very less people can see me .

 ME : Oh that means you are alone too . Maybe you could be my friend 

SHADOW : I could be your friend but I have a condition .

ME : What is that ?

SHADOW : When you stay with me , no more similes . And keeps on thinking about sadness.

                                                         
                                    I agreed to his terms and condition , and that is how i got my sad friend .

                                        I recently met my happy friend . But i came to know that he is ill . And there is no doctor or cure that will make him healthy again . He is consistantly losing his power of happiness . But he gave me a advice but i do not get it maybe you will get :-

                                   

HAPPY FRIEND : Maybe , I will not give you simile anymore because Im weak and I am getting ill everyday . No one can cure me . And I can not find you again . You are my only hope in order to get well , you will find me in people simile and that is where i usually live . And do not tell my illness anyone because if they find out i am ill then they will keeps me killing and especially your sad friend . Stay away from him as much as you could and stop thinking much .


                                        Happy friend said i should not tell sad friend about his illness . But he is my only friend and he always stay with me . So by mistake i told him about his illness but I said to him strictly that promise me you will not hurt my happy friend and he only said

SAD FRIEND : Haseeb , you have to worry for your friend , you have to think much about his ill being . what kind of friend you are if you do not cry for him .

                                     
                                           

                                            And now , I think my happy friend is angry at me because i told my sad friend about his illness . And if he is really angry at me then let him be like that . Because i do not need him anymore as i have my sad friend .


                                                  

Comments

Popular Posts