CHILDHOOD CARTOON







MY childhood was always obsessed with cartoons . Because at then my biggest ambition and tenstion of my life was to snach the remote of the television at the right 6pm , When everybody looks the remote very sharply and then begins the competition of argumants , and whoever wins it , will owns the remote for next 30 minutes. 


My dad always wanted the news to see because he belives that politics is changing everytime , everymoment . And on the other hand my mom wants to see what will KOKILA WILL DO WITH GOPI BHAU , WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THIS AND THAT. And now comes my last but not the least  competetor my bro who wants WWE or CRICKET. And some times i win but sometimes i lost . But whenever i lost that does not mean i quit the war . Then comes my backup plan to attack on the house of  friends neighberhoods. And watch my cartoons peacefully until next fight of argument will begin at home.


     BENTEN and TOM AND JERRY these two are especially connected with everyone who has grown in 2000 to 2014.
In BENTEN , we just loved the idea of having that watch . And I do becomes BENTEN at night in dream and kills my revival gang of class mates first and then saves my teacher from our nasty peon and gets the reward of many CHOCLATES and GOODS ON THE COPY OF MY HOMEWORK. 

         
And TOM AND JERRY were more important to me than my bored papers . They were like peace flag to me that kept me happy . MY favruite is tom because he was so innocent from heart , whatever he thinks to do against Jerry , always things go wrong for him. Alas, his bad luck , in every episode jerry got the point and tom dispite of being clever and big never got to eat Jerry .

            WELL  JOM AND JERRY , BENTEN were not only the cartoon we all saw but there were many indian fantesy drama that we could never forget like HATIM , SHKALAKA BOM BOM, SONU KE PARI, SAKTE MANE and CHOTA BHEM .


           AT THEN I also liked kokila bhau drama , and its running on star utsave . but they are the part of every boy childhood memory of twenty one century . We still remembare that and will remembare that ... 

       


Comments

Popular Posts