CHESS



A 64 square of game consisting of king , queen , bishops , knights , rooks and pawns . With more than just pieces this is not actually a game . This is a straight up fight of brain with your opponent . there is every feeling present in this game hope , fear , bravery , deceiveness , joy , sadness . Chess is a mentally disturbing game , its either could make your day by wins or could flesh out your confidence in only one game . So play it on your own risk .

MY EXPERIENCE OF CHESS :-

I was not aware of chess 2 months before . My life was going same with its ups and downs . Some mistakes to tear for and some hobbies to consolidate for . Then one day there was a sports gala in our university . I am not a good athelite as everyone knows but i still tried to get in some games and luckily i got in two games matching my criteria and yes these two games were ... 
Ludo and Chess 
Well what could i possibily say in my praise , i think this justifies it 
So i said
 " whatever "
 . And I enrolled myself in these two before i got kicked out from these two . I knew about ludo , i knew how to play it and it 99.9% depends on my fate . so there was nothing to worry about it . Because my luck in many beautifull ways is f**k.

FIRST MIND F**K INTERACTION :-

What i had to worry about is the chess . And there was a week left for me to prepare for this most difficult game . And i just went after it like crazy . I first understood the rules of the game which defienatly just went above my brain so I went for practice on this very cool website chess .com where i tried to combate with my rating of players means beginners . And first rating that they assaigned to me was 1200 and the best players rating in chess is near 3000 . and I was like

 " Man ! these people know my talent and I am gonna roll them under my brilliance"

And then started the biggest disaster in my brain , I lost my first game in only 10 moves with a player rated near by 1100 . I said
 " Mmm , okay no problem i gonna try again "
and then i just literally went on losing and losing and I was shaking and crumbling because my rating and hopes were getting lower and lower and i was bitting my nails and shaking head with anger and feeling so much , so many mixed feeling but mostly angry and I was losing patience and confidence because with every game I lose , I lose my piece of hope and in seven days what you could think my rating ...

With the loss of one game i lose rating of 10 or 12 and friends and fellows my rating that remained after seven days of hard work was only... 298 .

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON :-

And tomarrow was the day when i had to play in the sports gala . I knew that I was not ready with any aspect of state to play one more game of chess . I was starting to hate it but someone has said very right ...

" WHAT YOU KNOW IS A DROP , WHAT YOU DONT IS AN OCENE "

And I needed is miracle . So I was still palying game of chess on that website and suddenly my opponent made a blunder of queen.

And that is what i needed to regain the shatered pieces of my confidence and then i gave him checks and checks not just for checkmate but just to consolidate my anger and I brutally checkmate him . And the feeling of winning that particular was so much good that i was similing and telling my roomates but what they care... but that game told me the worth of chess . This happiness of winning a game in chess is bigger than any game .And checmate is the most beautifull thing in the chess . 


Well that is my story of chess . And my aim of writing this blog is that more people discover chess because in pakistan it is not that popular . The people do not even know its basics but what they know is quotes associated with chess to upload with photos for likes and views .

Thanks for coming by ...
Peace out 












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts